Christine has been an Associate of Stefans Law Group since the fall of 2014, after graduating from Touro Law Center with a Juris Doctorate degree, cum laude. Previously, Christine was a Mortgage Loan Officer for eight years, helping clients purchase homes by matching those clients with a variety of conforming and nonconforming loan products. In addition, Christine had her own business for eight years, which has given her practical experience handling financing, tax, and payroll matters.
During Law School, Christine worked in the Elder Law Clinic at Touro Law Center. Christine has experience in Article 81 Guardianship proceedings, 17A guardianship proceedings, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Adoption Proceedings, Medicaid Planning, as well as Elder Law financial abuse.
Personal experiences with both her parents, and the obstacles she encountered trying to assist them, was the impetus behind her decision to leave the private sector and become an Elder Law Attorney. After navigating the health care system on behalf of her parents, she vowed to become an Elder Law Attorney and help others going through the same arduous journey.
Christine is a passionate advocate, and plans to use her knowledge and expertise to help others navigate the complicated issues of Estate Planning and Medicaid Planning. Her goal is to help others avoid the potential pitfalls that can arise as many other people face these same issues.
- B.A. Psychology Major, Business Minor – SUNY Oneonta
- J.D.cum laude, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
Admitted to practice in New York
- Touro Law Elder Law Clinic
- Research Assistant, for Assistant Dean Arcila at Touro law Center
- Legal Intern, Honorable Jeffrey Arlen Spinner, Supreme Court, Central Islip NY
- Suffolk County Bar Association (member of Elder Law Committee)
- New York State Bar Association member-Elder Law Trusts & Estates Committee
- Suffolk County Woman’s Bar Association- Member Elder Law Committee