Our Family Caring for Your Family – Call (516) 692-2744
Estate Administration Attorneys
Geriatric Care Management | Special Needs & Care Planning | Elder Law | Estate Planning & Probate |Medicaid Planning | Asset Protection | Revocable Trusts & Irrevocable Trusts | Tax Preparation | Estate & Gift Tax | S Corporation | Retirement Tax Planning | Living Wills, Health Care Proxies, & Power of Attorney | Estate Administration
Being appointed an estate administrator may seem like an honor at the time, but many estate administrators quickly learn there is a tremendous amount of responsibility involved in administering someone’s estate. These responsibilities are compounded if there is a family dispute or accusations of impropriety in the administration or distribution of funds.
Fortunately, the Stefans Law Group can assist estate administrators throughout the Nassau County, Suffolk County, Long Island and New York City areas from our law offices in Woodbury and Dix Hills.
In addition to more than a decade of legal experience, we have a practice that is dedicated to trusts and estates, including estate administration. We also have an extensive network of accountants and tax specialists to assist with accountings or other estate administration issues.
Please visit our Benefits of Retaining Our Firm page for additional information about how we are uniquely qualified to assist you with your estate administration issue, including estate planning or elder law matters, especially for those involving individuals with special needs.
Experienced Estate Administration Attorney Attorney in Nassau County
We have extensive experience in all areas of estate administration, and we represent estate administrators, trustees and potential heirs in all aspects of estate administration and litigation, including:
- Estate Planning and Probate – including issues regarding revocable trusts and irrevocable trusts, as well as living wills, health care proxies and powers of attorney
- Estate Administration issues involving special needs individuals, such as special needs trust issue
- Estate Administration issues involving elder law, including asset protection issues
- Estate Administration issues involving will contests and accountings
- Estate Administration issues involving breach of fiduciary duty issues
- Estate Administration issues involving the assistance of administering a decedent’s affairs in accordance with New York law or a will
Contact a Full Service Woodbury Estate Administration Attorney and Estate Administrator Representation Lawyer
Let us provide you with accurate information and sound advice regarding your estate administration matter by scheduling a confidential consultation with a full service law firm that will tailor its representation to meet your needs. Call us (516) 692-2744, if you prefer, fill out our intake form and we will contact you. Let our family help your family.